Sunday, June 22, 2014

"Goddess & Pet" personal work

Final Art close up

Hi again, I'm happy because I've finished this personal work which I started about 8 months ago. Most of the months I couldn't even open the file because of work, new home, new cat, etc. but this weekend I felt productive after finnishing the latest cover (previous post) and I decided to finish it.

I wanted to do a strong perspective piece and that was my personal challenge with this pic. You can see the process and the full final pic below.

I do not use to tell it but, since this pic is a personal work it is available for licence. If you want to include it in your publication ask me about price at charroar(at)gmail.com. Also you can ask me for any previous works, some of them are also available.

I hope you enjoyed visiting my cave ;)


Painting Process

Painting Process (close up)
"Goddess & Pet" Final Art

1 comment:

  1. Hi Javier! Just want to tell you your art is exceptional! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete